Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Best thing you can give an author for Christmas

I had a great Christmas.

I want to thank everyone for that. This is mainly a thank you to the readers for the best present ever, which was An Alpha in Sheep's clothing spending a week at #1 on All Romance ebooks. I've made it into the top 40 on all of its categories on Amazon, too, which is a huge happy making thing for me. I loved writing the story so much because it's really all about wolf culture. Rand and Tate are both perfectly honest about why they start a relationship, and it was fun to see them progress from a pure business arrangement to something more.

If you're still in the mood for magic, give Rainbow Brew a try, a co-write by me and BA! Clicky!

Love y'all!

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

OOoh I just finished An Alpha in Sheep's Clothing and LOVED IT!!! So good! Thanks for such a wonderful read <3333