Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Cirque Caprice contest

Hi y'all! In honor of my new Cirque Caprice release "Flying" I'm giving away a $10.00 iTunes gift certificate.

Just comment here with your favorite part of the circus! Love clowns? Like the flying trapeze, or the acrobats? Elephants your fav? Just tell me.

One randomly chosen commenter will receive a $10.00 iTunes gift card. I'll draw for the winner Sunday morning!

Flying is available here:
http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1658

5 comments:

Janalyn said...

I like the flying trapeze. It's amazing they can do that.

buttononthetop said...

I rode an elephant at the circus when I was little - they are so beautiful! But I have to go with the high wire stuff. As someone who can run into walls and trip over their own feet, that much coordination and balance boggles my mind!

Blair said...

The best thing about the Shrine Circus when I was a kid was the guy who rode the motorcycle in the cage.

Mar Durango said...

I remember going to Barnum & Bailey at Madison Square Garden when I was 5. I don't remember much, but I kept the program until it fell apart years later.

Alex Draven said...

Predictably enough I'm a big fan of the equine acts - vaulting and Cossack riders especially.